How FASTNetworker™ Speed Networking Events
- You view the list of FastNetworker.com events scheduled in your area.
- You register for an event on our Web site or by phone (space
is limited. We know your time is very valuable, which is why you
are considering attending a FastNetworker event, so to ensure you
are not turned away at the door, you should prepay in advance or
at minimum RSVP and pay at the door). Also, if you don’t see an
event that matches your schedule please join the FastNetworker
Event Notification List.
- Within seconds after you register,
we email you all the event details including directions. If you
don’t get this email contact us.
- You show up a few minutes EARLY
for the event, get your name tag and seating assignment. As an
added bonus, some events include a 5-10 minute educational talk
on a useful business topic, strategy or resource.
- Upon the start
of the networking part of the event, you meet 15-25 other business
professionals in under 2 hours (via a series of 3 minute mini-meetings).
We facilitate the entire event so you are guaranteed to meet new
business associates in an organized, fun and efficient way.
- Every few minutes, we signal half the group to move to meet the
next potential lead, customer, referrer, joint venture partner
or new friend.
- After the event, there’s open networking to talk
in more depth with key connections and meet anyone you may have
not met during the structured part of the event.
Complete the form below to join our email list to be
notified of upcoming FASTNetworker events.